This blog is chronological description of my 78 CB750 chopper project which I began in April 05. SOHC (Single Over Head Cam) CB750 motors were produced by Honda from 1969-1978.

Friday, April 01, 2005

Day 1 - In the beginning...

...actually its not day one, this has been in the works for the past 6 months or so. I've ridden some type of motorcycle since I was 12 years old (bigs ups to DW Locklear). CBR and Sportser about 5 years back. So I'm just like every other idiot sitting around watching OCC on discovery channel thinking "Cool, I'd love to do this!" Then you look at the prices and say..."How much for a big twin motor?" So I come across this site www.hondachopper.com . OK, I can do this...I'm reasonably mechanically inclined, and OK, I could part with 3 grand for one of these. So fast forward 6 months and here I am. I won 2 78 CB750's off ebay, and taking a half day off work to drive and get them over a long weekend. Stay tuned...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?