This blog is chronological description of my 78 CB750 chopper project which I began in April 05. SOHC (Single Over Head Cam) CB750 motors were produced by Honda from 1969-1978.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Day 61

It has been a tough last few days. Since I replace the F head, with the K had I have had nothing but problems. I think the motor is OK, but the problem is with the carbs. I'v spent the last 4 days cleaning and recleaning the carbs and can get the motor to do nothing. I'm really being tested right now, but this is was separates the men from the boys. Most people would just throw in the towel at this point, but this is just a small part of the journey. I'll keep working at it til I find the problem. I think its just a matter of properly cleaning the carbs. If all else fails, I buy a set of cleaned carbs.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?