This blog is chronological description of my 78 CB750 chopper project which I began in April 05. SOHC (Single Over Head Cam) CB750 motors were produced by Honda from 1969-1978.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Day 98

Finished the paint on my gas tank yesterday, heres a pic...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/marklocklear/detail?.dir=42ee&.dnm=b839.jpg&.src=ph

Not bad for $40 worth of suppies...won't go into how much time it takes. Suffice it to say if you'r time is worth anything to you, just pay someone else to do it. At any rate I am pleased. I'll know out the side covers and rear faring now.

Still waiting on the frame, no word yet, but should be hearing something in the next couple weeks. In the mean time, I have a new head gasket and from break setup on the way.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?