This blog is chronological description of my 78 CB750 chopper project which I began in April 05. SOHC (Single Over Head Cam) CB750 motors were produced by Honda from 1969-1978.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Quiet spell...

Its been pretty quiet in the shop the last couple of weeks. We were in NC last weekend for Thanxgiving. Maybe I'll get some pics up of that. However the weekend before I put a couple miles on the chop. My next step is rejetting. With the straight pipes and pod filters I need to put larger carb jets to make up for the increased air intake. I've got the jets, and hopfully I'll get that done this afternoon. I also mounted the FZR rear wheel I have. It looks good and I think I'll be able to use it. Its gonna take a litte fab work, but nothing major. New spacers and a brake arm should do it. However for now I'm gonna stick with the spoke rim I have. Maybe I'll get the FZR wheel on before the Mytle Bike Ralley. Also in the middle of changing the head gasket on the stocker. Hopefully I'll have it on the road in another week or so. I also bought a 77 Supersport a few weeks back. Its up in Arkansas waiting for me to pick it up. I'll head up there in a couple of weeks and pick it up. I'll update with some pics ASAP.

Cheers!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?